Grateful For This Job

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grateful For This Job

I had a wonderful weekend with my 13 month old DS (who acts MUCH more like a 2 year old, the good AND the bad!). We slept in, napped together, did one on one activities, went for a walk at whatever pace he wanted... It was wonderful!

I am sad that I have to "go" back to work tomorrow (work comes to ME of course). But then I was thinking, how happy my DS is when his "friends" come over. And even more I was thinking my weekend was amazing with him, and I am SO glad I don't have to take him to daycare away from me all week. I won't get the slow paced lounging around one on one time with him again until next weekend, but at least I still get to be with him even while I'm working.

Plus, tomorrow's a new week, which means PAYDAY again, and being full with six kids the money's not bad AT ALL!

Originally posted by glenechogirl View Post
    I had a wonderful weekend with my 13 month old DS (who acts MUCH more like a 2 year old, the good AND the bad!). We slept in, napped together, did one on one activities, went for a walk at whatever pace he wanted... It was wonderful!

I am sad that I have to "go" back to work tomorrow (work comes to ME of course). But then I was thinking, how happy my DS is when his "friends" come over. And even more I was thinking my weekend was amazing with him, and I am SO glad I don't have to take him to daycare away from me all week. I won't get the slow paced lounging around one on one time with him again until next weekend, but at least I still get to be with him even while I'm working.

Plus, tomorrow's a new week, which means PAYDAY again, and being full with six kids the money's not bad AT ALL!
    It always helps to be positive! I love the fact that my own kids dont have to be dropped off at daycare....that is what keeps me going.

Comment

Working...
    X