• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blackcat31
    commented on 's reply
    Just say what you said above....

"You are the wrong person to complain to about stuff like this."

Or you could start complaining about mom's that work outside the home. How it's gotta be so easy to get up and go to work verses being at home. "Vent" about how dreamy it would be to drop your kids off some where all day so you can go work with other adults and not worry about who pooped or who wiped a booger on the wall next to the outlet. Make sure to mention that lunch hour at a job outside home would be absolutely heavenly as eating lunch in peace is something you can only fantasize about. etc etc...

I'd have a hard time doing that with a straight face but I'd probably try ... haha!

• GirlMomma
    replied
    I hate Chuck Taylor sneakers on toddlers

Leave a comment:

• GirlMomma
    commented on 's reply
    Yep! Or the DCM who never has her kids and “doesn’t know how you do it” 🙄

• Annalee
    commented on 's reply
    That’s the point, they don’t have schedules. They fly by the seat of their pants 😂
    Last edited by Annalee; 09-20-2022, 06:24 PM.

• Sparkles
    replied
    Does anyone else have that dcm that complains about how much she works or how hard it is to get things done or how hard it is to deal with her kids at home? I have a few dcm like this, and they all work 2-3 days a week and have 1-2 kids

I understand it's different for everyone...but I am the wrong person to complain to about stuff like this. I wish I had these peoples schedules!

Leave a comment:

• Blackcat31
    replied
    My youngest DCK (9.5 mos) has entered the clingy, hold me, don't leave my sight stage.
    I hate this stage.

Leave a comment:

• Alwaysgreener
    replied
    My phone updated and all my saved to home screen for easy access icons are all gone.

Dcg came in crying, she does want to come because she woke early and was having fun at home. My ds tried to talk to her and she keeps turning away.

Infant came late, dcm texted but I didn't notice the text until later. She hasn't been her since last week (6 days ago) when I sent her home at the end of the day for not feeling well. She tempted fine today but still wanted me to hold her. Hopefully she is better after nap. She be one at the end of week.

I had a family contact me and we set up a time to talk virtually. Missed the meeting, after the meeting time she emailed asking how she would log in. When I explained that she missed the meeting time. She apologized and asked to reschedule. I did not care so I offered her the same time. She emails back saying she found a friend that will take them but she will keep my contact info. That's great but I not waiting around for you and I don't think I will be available.

​​​​​
    ​​Family that I meet with virtually two weeks ago and then had them over for a tour last Thursday She says during the tour that she has to discuss with her husband, then talks about start date and then as she was walking out door asks how I do the paperwork. Now I am not sure if she is expecting me to send paperwork or she's going to talk to her husband.

Leave a comment:

• GirlMomma
    commented on 's reply
    Already?? Poor things!

• Annalee
    replied
    Just got a text that one of my littles has RSV....one more at the doctor being checked.....Neither of the two showed up this morning; no symptoms were here last week but you never know? Hope this spread stays down!
    Last edited by Annalee; 09-19-2022, 12:20 PM.

Leave a comment:

• e.j.
    commented on 's reply
    "A little chaos, entitlement and a whole lot of poop in the first 30 minutes of the week means the rest of the week is going to be a breeze right?!? "

If that's true, you're in for the best rest-of-the-week ever! lol Yikes! Not a fun way to start the work week but definitely sounds like a Monday!

• Annalee
    commented on 's reply
    WELCOME to MONDAY!

• GirlMomma
    commented on 's reply
    Praying your coffee is strong today! Hugs!!

• GirlMomma
    commented on 's reply
    I feel for you! I did this same thing, I wasn’t honest with how bad it was. One week, I started being honest with DCM. By the end of the week, DCK was termed.

• Blackcat31
    replied
    Started my Monday in chaos. I was scheduled to drop my car off at the dealership for some recall work this morning prior to opening. Due to this, I opened 10 minutes later than normal time which is 7:30. I had told my two scheduled arrivals on Friday that I would be 10 minutes later this morning.

As I was driving to the dealership I get a text from my 3rd arrival of the day. DCM tells me she has an early work meeting she forgot about and is on her way to daycare and will be about 10 minutes early. I didn't reply because I am driving.

Get to daycare at7:40. She is in the driveway (which is a big NO NO). As I am walking up the sidewalk she gets out of her car and starts following me. I tell her she will need to wait as my two scheduled arrivals need to come in first. She is visible annoyed. I only allow one family at a time inside for various reasons.

First parent comes in/out. Second parent comes in....says "I am so sorry but I think baby pooped. I felt the 'bubbles' as I was walking up the sidewalk"
    I reply; "It's no problem...I'll handle it. Have a great day! See you after work!" I take baby.

.....and then I notice baby has poo'ed up the back and down the legs. UGH!! I am trying not to get poo on me as I gather the necessary items to change them.

Annoyed DCM now walks in the door..... and tries to hand her 3 yr old to me over the gate! The 3 yr old has always walked in on their own. I see 3 yr old is in her pj's and has a waffle in her hand. I say "I am not holding her and she can not bring her breakfast in. Please have her finish it outside on the step or toss it in the garbage bin please."

I go about my business of trying to get the baby changed. I hear the DCM trying to reason with the 3 yr old about throwing her waffle away. 3 yr old is having none of it.
    I hear some reasoning, some bribing, pleading and a little bit of begging. Finally 3 yr old tosses it in the garbage bin.

DCM opens the gate and says 3 yr old is ready to come in now. I hear her say she probably missed her meeting at this point. I say nothing. NOT my problem.

A little chaos, entitlement and a whole lot of poop in the first 30 minutes of the week means the rest of the week is going to be a breeze right?!?

Happy Monday everyone!!

Leave a comment:

• Sparkles
    commented on 's reply
    That's what I want to do, I just feel a little bad because I haven't been honest with dcm telling her how bad he is. How would you go about telling her? He's been back with me for about 5 weeks, and I dread Mondays and Tuesdays because of this child. I just don't want her to be caught off guard because I haven't told her how bad it is.
    Last edited by Sparkles; 09-19-2022, 07:14 AM.
Working...
X