X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Annalee
    commented on 's reply
    I charge $10 per day per child when payment is late; amazing how all can pay on time now. LOL
    Last edited by Annalee; 01-04-2022, 03:28 PM.

• GirlMomma
    commented on 's reply
    e.j. Totally agree

• e.j.
    commented on 's reply
    "My husband says I shouldn’t because it’s not my responsibility."
    I agree that it isn't your responsibility but it is your paycheck. If you're concerned that she won't bring the money or that what she brings won't be enough to cover the 3 weeks she owes, I would send a reminder. It won't hurt and will only take a few seconds to send a quick reminder. If it were me, I'd head off the problem before it has the chance to happen rather than deal with it in the morning.

• GirlMomma
    commented on 's reply
    YIKES! Why didn’t they stop accepting the child?? I tell all my parents in the interview that it’s due Monday by 5:30 or a late fee is charged and if it’s not paid by closing on Tuesday, they can’t return until tuition and late fees are paid in full. I didn’t get totally “burned” but I had a family that paid me late for months until I finally put my foot down. I learned from that and I won’t go through that again!

• Springvalley
    replied
    We've had that problem with some of our old clients and it got so bad that the owner literally put a note on the door of the center & the parent board that stated that the following people owed money and if it wasn't paid then they couldn't come back. We got money from a few of them but the rest refused to pay and they lost a lot of money because of that. What they owed even included late fees to

Leave a comment:

• GirlMomma
    replied
    I hate nothing more than chasing money.

I have a client that comes every other week and will pay for both weeks upfront. That’s our contract. I was closed last week, the week the client usually comes. I didn’t charge for last week, but payment was still due yesterday for this week. They will owe three weeks worth of pay on Monday or be behind a week, which isn’t the agreement. Not sure if I should email the client or not. My husband says I shouldn’t because it’s not my responsibility.

The client I recently increased the base rate for hasn’t paid this week at all. Now with late fees, that’s significantly more than what they’re used to. If I don’t see payment by closing today, I plan to email that I can’t accept the child tomorrow unless all fees are paid.

Leave a comment:

• GirlMomma
    commented on 's reply
    I think it is too soon. I don’t think she’s quiet grasped that she can control it.

• Alwaysgreener
    replied
    Well you have gotten farther than me. Lol DS 3.5, I was planning on giving potty training my attention while I was closed for five days. Here is how it went. Day one DD ended up so sick that my focus was on her. When my dh got home I ran to the store for last minute things. When I got home ds had passed out and had a fever. The next morning I woke up with a full blown sinus infection, DD was still sick and DS was recovering. I ended up closing Tuesday and I didn't get my energy back until then.

The kids both ended up testing negative.

Leave a comment:

• GirlMomma
    replied
    I’ve been closed all week. I had some business things to take care of, but ultimately my main goal was to potty train DD2. She turned 2 in late August. I forgot how difficult this was and I’m ready to give up 😩

She’s shown all the signs. She’s dry for hours on end, she can dress/undress herself and she is capable of washing her hands. The only thing I think shes missing is the going when she has to go part, which I was hoping she’d pick up along the way. We started yesterday, straight from diapers to training (the thicker cloth) underwear. It was going pretty well! She had accidents but after the accident she’d say, “Oh! Gotta potty!” she’d already be wet but I know that’s part of it and she’d catch on.

Today, she was dry all morning, but wouldn’t potty. She ended up having an accident before lunch so I put her in a Pull-up for nap. Before I put her down for nap, I was taking her to the potty… not realizing she pooped. It went everywhere because it was solid. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Today, she has been so whiney. It’s driving me nuts and I’m losing my patience. Of course I’ve tried to maintain composure. I’m hoping after she naps we will both feel better.

I’m not sure if I’m rushing the potty thing or if I’m just spent today because of her attitude.

Leave a comment:

• GirlMomma
    commented on 's reply
    I hope they’re feeling better! It’s going around like crazy!

• GirlMomma
    commented on 's reply
    Girls are so much drama!!! 😂

• Alwaysgreener
    replied
    My dd and ds are sick. DD is starting to feel better but DS has a fever now.

Leave a comment:

• Alwaysgreener
    commented on 's reply
    They paid.

• Rockgirl
    commented on 's reply
    There’s so much drama with girls! And you have a lot of them. 🥴

• e.j.
    commented on 's reply
    Sounds like you have quite the crew there! lol Hang in! Christmas break is almost here!!
Working...
X