X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sahm121
    replied
    I had covid in February. I am still dealing with symptoms and it sucks. I did all the tests to rule out lung and heart damage. Basically nothing major wrong with me, but I don’t feel like myself.

my chest hurts. I still can’t smell everything and I’m tired, but not normal tired. More like i have run a marathon tired. I don’t want to go to the doctor and get told there’s nothing they can do …

I usually can get so much done and now I can barely keep up. Mood is great but it feels like something came and zapped all my energy. I hate covid

Leave a comment:

• GirlMomma
    commented on 's reply
    Sending lots of positivity your way for a great day and a short week 😉

• Alwaysgreener
    replied
    My vacation is over and I'm not ready for it to be done.

Leave a comment:

• Blackcat31
    commented on 's reply
    Ugh! That's a bummer! I wonder why no one is replying? Most of our area office is working from home but they've all been pretty good about replying to emails.

• GirlMomma
    commented on 's reply
    That’s ridiculous!

• DaveA
    replied
    I’ve been closed for almost a year. I’m still on the local R&R database and getting people looking for care. The office is closed to walk ins, nonody answers the phone, and no one answers voicemail or email. Ugh!

Leave a comment:

• Annalee
    commented on 's reply
    one went to free prek, another one went to 'a real preschool since she has to pay anyway" and the other two are staying with family members for free since they didn't budget their federal money apparently and now can't afford daycare...
    Last edited by Annalee; 08-23-2021, 09:19 AM.

• GirlMomma
    commented on 's reply
    Why are parents going elsewhere if they paid BEFORE they got subsidy pay? Are their children aging into FREE preschool?

• Annalee
    replied
    Got my fourth notice as the subsidy pay is expected to end the last of August....three of these notices are on kids whose families had been paying a year before it started...For all the non-availability of child care, it will open back up many slots when the freebie ends! I kind of hope it extends so I can tell these people their spot is filled....sorry about your luck

Leave a comment:

• GirlMomma
    commented on 's reply
    Oh, I also forgot. My grandma mentioned above was sitting next to me 3 hours before my first symptoms. She has COPD & my grandpa is diabetic. They didn’t get it either. But my grandma seemed to have adverse effects to the vaccine. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• GirlMomma
    replied
    Alwaysgreener thank you!

Springvalley My experience with COVID was very minor. It was nothing more than a cold for my family. The only bad part was losing my taste and smell. That’s the only area of my body it attacked, my daughter was down for 8 hours and was back up and going after a dose of Tylenol.

Now for some TMI. Both my MIL and grandma have had the vaccinated. My grandma is 70YO and hasn’t had a menstrual cycle in decades. Since getting the vaccine, she has not stopped bleeding. She is currently undergoing many tests to figure out if there is a mass, cancer, etc to rule it out.

My MIL was pre-menopausal. Since getting her vaccine - she got COVID one week later AND has also not stopped bleeding since either. She had tests ran, biopsies, ultrasounds, you name it. My MIL’s doctor has no explanation for it.

My aunt was hospitalized for breathing problems after receiving the second dose of the vaccine.

My husband has never gotten COVID although he was exposed several times.

Currently, the risks and unknowns of the vaccine outweigh the risks of COVID for my healthy, immediate family. That’s why we’re choosing to wait.

Leave a comment:

• Alwaysgreener
    replied
    Originally posted by Springvalley View Post

We only have to quarantine if we've tested positive for 10 days as long as we don't show symptoms. We've all been vaccinated within our daycare except for 2 employees and their excuse is that they believe it was made to fast plus they've already had covid so they are good. In my opinion they are about as ignorant as they come but I don't say anything
    My sister says anyone that gets the shot is ignorant.

I got the shot but I also agree GirlMomma. She has the right to opt out of getting the shot because this is a free country. It has been proven that you have an immunity to a virus once you have had the virus.

My mom did not get the polio shot because she had polio. My dh skipped the flu shot one year because he had the flu really early so he didn't need one.

​​​​​​​I will not hold it against anyone that gets the shot or doesn't. It either way, it is their choice, there are risks if you do and risks if you don't. It is up to each person to decide which risk is best for them.

Leave a comment:

• GirlMomma
    replied
    Originally posted by Springvalley View Post

We only have to quarantine if we've tested positive for 10 days as long as we don't show symptoms. We've all been vaccinated within our daycare except for 2 employees and their excuse is that they believe it was made to fast plus they've already had covid so they are good. In my opinion they are about as ignorant as they come but I don't say anything
    Well ignorantly, I agree with them!

We’re all entitled to our opinions and this is my opinion based on my experience with COVID. To each their own 🤷🏻‍♀️
    Last edited by GirlMomma; 08-20-2021, 09:08 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Springvalley
    replied
    Originally posted by GirlMomma View Post
    Really? No COVID restrictions for you? I’m just curious because I’ve been saying that we NEED to get back to normal and treat COVID like every other virus.

Our school is forcing the kids to quarantine for 15 days. Hopefully with the mask mandate again, that will dwindle a bit.

Leave a comment:

• Cat Herder
    commented on 's reply
    Nope. Only three blue counties are doing the shutdown thing here. Guess which county licensing is based in?
Working...
X