X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Momboss
    replied
    I dont understand this at all. The minute DCB arrives at my daycare, he poops. Whether he is dropped off at 7, 7:15, 7:40, or 8… a minute after he arrives he poops. It is the most aweful smelling poop in the world. Why does he have to poop HERE. How does this never happen at home lol. How does this happen every time! Lol

Leave a comment:

• PB&J
    commented on 's reply
    Just point out to her that in this rare case when you were unable to give more advance notice, she is welcome to send enough in a Tupperware to feed baby until she can provide some from the store. She may be thinking that SHE doesn’t want to run to the store at the last minute either. Then make sure she has plenty of notice next time….and make sure she knows if she changes to the fp, you provide “xx” brand only. If she is particular, she may turn it down again.

• Alwaysgreener
    commented on 's reply
    I forgot to message back, I am not sure how I would have said it but I never got a chance to message back.

Ugh, due to the fact that you declined my formula on our contract, I have no reason keep any formula on hand as it does expire.

Unfortunately, we went through this tub faster than I expected since she returned to care. So I will need formula at drop off today.

Ugh, what am I go going to do if they want to change the food program contract and agree to my formula? I despise having to buy formula. I never bought any for my kids and most of my dick have been breastfed babies.

• GirlMomma
    commented on 's reply
    We have the same in-laws. It’s obnoxious!

• Springvalley
    replied
    We hired a new employee at our center about 3 weeks ago and they were in their two week training period and everything was going well. About 1 week into their training things got weird, soon to be teacher said they swapped jobs because of drama in the workplace, The day they said they didn't have a vehicle they literally walked to the fast food place got their food and came back. They completed all of their paperwork except their background check, medical etc. We found out also during that week that they had a criminal record. The owners found out and let the employee go. Fast forward to today, co worker gets text stating that they had contacted the owner via text and claimed that the administrator was abusing the kids, and how dare they allow that to happen and that the whole town is going to find out about it and they hoped they got reported etc basically a bunch of crap so we contacted dhr and they told us to keep the doors locked because we don't know what they will do.

Leave a comment:

• PB&J
    commented on 's reply
    Ahhhhhhh in laws. Twenty bucks says she comes at that time specifically to rile the kids up and be able to comment on it. I’m jaded due to in law history. Hopefully she is just too excited to see you to wait!

• PB&J
    commented on 's reply
    So are they saying they have NONE at home to spare until THEY can get to the store, since they didn’t sign on to your program? Give me a break. Formula has expiration dates. YOU know how to plan for your population. Planning for their shortcomings is not in your contract

• Sparkles
    replied
    My MIL must not think I have a real job. Every time family is in town, she thinks it's okay to stop by whenever.

She just messaged me about what time tomorrow afternoon would be good for them to stop by.

Ummm...there is no good time. I'm working.

The worst part is when she has stopped by in the past, the kids lose their minds (like they always do when someone comes in) and then she makes comments about how chaotic it is

Leave a comment:

• Alwaysgreener
    replied
    Message dcm that I need more formula for tomorrow. She messaged back asking if they I can just use the store brand that I am required to offer via FP.

Sorry dcm but one I don't keep random formula on hand just incase you opt to use it and two I am not going to go to the store tonight in hopes that they have any in stock. Three I have family time scheduled for tonight not shopping and finally to assume that I have it in my budget to just go get supplies because you don't want to is wrong.

The store is 24 hours but I am still not going!!

Leave a comment:

• Michael
    commented on 's reply
    I would let your clients know that if they are going be a no-show it is expected that they notify you via text.

• Springvalley
    replied
    Our Monday consisted of an employee calling out and contacting the administrator at 3am because their kid was sick, dcg3 talking back and having attitude and all of the kids being wild because its the day after halloween

Leave a comment:

• Sparkles
    replied
    No call, no shows. Just why?

A simple text letting me know a dck won't be here takes 5 seconds.

Leave a comment:

• Annalee
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, EJ! I've had non-sleepers through the years but it hasn't been a problems as they generally laid still or looked at books, etc....but this crew is constantly making noise of some sort or kicking any thing their feet will reach.....yes they have consequences when doing this but you can't TEACH empathy or any other feeling....it's a cold-stone-faced-non-caring group....does that come from screen time? Not sure about that but anyone else seeing this???

• e.j.
    commented on 's reply
    I think in addition to the reasons you mentioned, parent's not keeping them to a regular nap schedule at home is part of the issue. The parents I have here often mention how busy they are on the weekends and that the kids didn't have the chance to nap at all. For some of the kids, it means they fall asleep as soon as their head hits the pillow. For other kids, it means they won't nap at all because they're so used to not taking one at home. Makes it tough because those kids tend to be more wired and cranky from lack of sleep. Trying to keep them quiet enough so the sleeping kids can stay asleep makes it stressful for me.

• Annalee
    replied
    This thing called 'nap' just doesn't work like it used to! That has to be a reflection of the times changing......not sure if the problem is co-sleeping at home; the child's inability to self-regulate and wind-down, possible meds I don't know about; etc.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X