Do 4YO get on anyone else’s nerves?

I forgot how much they tattle and play mother hen

Leave a comment:

• GirlMomma
    commented on 's reply
    Hahaha I have one… thankfully 🙏🏽

• Rockgirl
    replied
    Just curious….do happy infants still exist?

Leave a comment:

• Springvalley
    replied
    Sparkles so far no one has dropped off a sick kid yet hopefully they won't. Our county board of education at the beginning of the year stated that masks were optional because of covid and so far they've had 3 or 4 schools go hybrid because they've had so many cases plus close contacts. Last county board meeting parents showed up mad as a wet hen because of the way they are doing their policies regarding covid claiming that the teachers and staff were picking on the students for either wearing or not wearing a mask or either vaccinated or not vaccinated, Alabama has NO ICU beds available and not only that we are the worse state when it comes to vaccinating people plus the state health officer stated week before that he literally doesn't know how much longer we can keep going like this.

Leave a comment:

• Annalee
    replied
    Mom and I had our flu shots a week ago...I was fine but my mom had a large blue bruise!

Leave a comment:

• GirlMomma
    commented on 's reply
    Our girls got their flu shots last Monday. My DD9 complained of a sore shoulder and DD2 was a total nightmare to be around for a few days. I’m assuming from her vaccinations. Thankfully, everyone is back to normal. LOL

• Cat Herder
    replied
    The flu season is hitting adults early and hard, here. DH and I got our flu shots this weekend, we both ended up with really sore necks, shoulders and muscles for a couple days this time. No fever, though. It was a little bit rougher than last years, for us. I recommend taking motrin right before you take it.

Leave a comment:

• Sparkles
    commented on 's reply
    I'm sure you still have parents dropping off their sick kids, too? Oh my gosh, that's a lot to deal with!
    Ugh, I hardly had any illnesses come through last year. I hope this year isn't a bad one!

• Springvalley
    replied
    Sparkles we've had rsv and colds in our center plus we've had a student out with covid, one in quarantine plus a new employee that was suppose to start still in quarantine because they tested positive for covid and not only that but we had a parent test positive for covid and exposed all of us

Leave a comment:

• Sparkles
    replied
    Illnesses have hit my group. Runny noses galore! Already over it

Leave a comment:

• GirlMomma
    commented on 's reply
    Oh my gosh 🤦🏻‍♀️ No surprise there! I have that mom too and I’m waiting on the divorce to come up
    Last edited by GirlMomma; 09-05-2021, 06:35 AM.

• Cat Herder
    replied
    Originally posted by GirlMomma View Post

Why?? How ridiculous is that?! Did you say anything to the parent??
    It was "that" mom. I purposely acted like I did not even notice her hair. She made a point of flipping it repeatedly while telling me how much she loved it and how excited she was that they could work her in on such short notice. She then asked DCG if she loved it, DCK dutifully replied yes, anything less would be treason. You know the type. She told me about her upcoming divorce a couple months later.
    Last edited by Cat Herder; 09-03-2021, 02:28 PM.

Leave a comment:

• GirlMomma
    replied
    Originally posted by Cat Herder View Post

Every. Single. Time.

I have had a parent pull in, then back out and come back four hours later with a haircut and color. Their kid saw them and cried until they fell asleep, I let them sleep. Kid had spent the morning telling us she was going home after lunch to go to the movies.
    Why?? How ridiculous is that?! Did you say anything to the parent??

Leave a comment:

Working...
X