X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Annalee
    commented on 's reply
    Rockgirl, my mind coaches football, plays volleyball, strategizes many things, BUT my body just don't work like my mind does. LOL In my mind, I'm physically strong and agile, but ??

• Rockgirl
    commented on 's reply
    Hope you’re feeling better, CH!

BC, I can relate. I’m 51, and beginning to have aches and pains I’ve never had. I’m not one of those who says, “It sucks getting old”, because I refuse to adopt the mindset that I’m old, but it is frustrating at times!

• GirlMomma
    commented on 's reply
    I hope you feel better soon! Get some much needed rest this weekend!! ❤️

• Cat Herder
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Guys. lol! I love the EWFA Support Group. lol!

• Annalee
    commented on 's reply
    BC and CH, I think we need therapy for this.....maybe we could start an Experienced (not old) Women Fall Apart (EWFA) Support Group... LOL

• Blackcat31
    commented on 's reply
    Oh no! I hope you feel better quickly!!
    I understand your frustrations...... this whole body failure thing is ticking me off lately as well... I am sure it's all part of the aging process but I am quickly finding myself annoyed with things that either never used to happen or things I used to do well but struggle with now. It IS frustrating for sure! I do my part in taking good care of myself too and still....This is definitely not what we signed up for! (((hugs))) feel better <3 <3

• Annalee
    commented on 's reply
    Hugs and prayers to you; hope you feel better!

• Cat Herder
    replied
    I am barely able to function today, I am so glad half are leaving right after lunch to attend some festival downtown.

I had another ocular migraine with aura this morning while making breakfast. It lasted over an hour. My heartrate went through the roof and my 02 sats went lower than I'd like to admit. I can only see directly in front of me, all peripheral vision is gone and I still need my sunglasses indoors three hours later. I am exhausted, shaky and short of breath.

I don't drink, smoke or eat poorly and have exactly 0 of the known risk factors for this. It is beyond frustrating.

6 more hours here, then I have to work tonight for 6 more. I will be spending this weekend on the couch.
    Last edited by Cat Herder; 08-27-2021, 08:17 AM.

Leave a comment:

• e.j.
    commented on 's reply
    I'm sorry you've been affected as severely as you have been. It sounds miserable! I hope you start to feel better soon.

• Cat Herder
    replied
    In our local news a teacher is being removed from the classroom for zip-tying a kid.

I want to clarify that I do, in fact, use zip ties in my classroom BUT not on the kids themselves. I use them as an addition to the safety lock on the baby gates if I need to run to the restroom. They are clipped off when I return to the room. Sometimes I add them to the art cabinet doors if I have a kids who is proficient at bypassing baby proofing. Just a secondary toddler protection, nothing more.

I cannot believe any grown person would see zip ties in another teachers desk drawer and make the leap to infinity that they must be ok to use on children. Craziness.

One has to wonder how long it will take for the "no zip ties" email to reach us, now.

Leave a comment:

• Sparkles
    replied
    I've learned the hard way that when you allow something once, it's expected every single time. I probably seem so strict to my dcf, but that's what happens when you get burned over and over.....and over

Leave a comment:

• Annalee
    replied
    dcm that gave me my most recent notice asked " can he please come one day a week from now on"..... I said "sure", then I quoted the weekly price and she said "I can't do that" and I said "well I guess he can't come then" So over this game clients play. She text this morning and said 'we just got up so I guess I will have to keep him home since we can't make the morning cutoff"....me: "Have a good day! "

Leave a comment:

• Sahm121
    replied
    I had covid in February. I am still dealing with symptoms and it sucks. I did all the tests to rule out lung and heart damage. Basically nothing major wrong with me, but I don’t feel like myself.

my chest hurts. I still can’t smell everything and I’m tired, but not normal tired. More like i have run a marathon tired. I don’t want to go to the doctor and get told there’s nothing they can do …

I usually can get so much done and now I can barely keep up. Mood is great but it feels like something came and zapped all my energy. I hate covid

Leave a comment:

• GirlMomma
    commented on 's reply
    Sending lots of positivity your way for a great day and a short week 😉

• Alwaysgreener
    replied
    My vacation is over and I'm not ready for it to be done.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X