X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GirlMomma
    commented on 's reply
    I once had a woman reach out for 6 AM to 6 PM care, 5 days each week, even asked me about weekends.
    Of course I got the “single mom, working and going to school” story. I finally told her I wouldn’t keep any child for that length of time at my advertised rate. So, she proceeded to ask what I would charge her. I told her I wasn’t interested. I should’ve responded, “I’ll have to see a current child support worksheet and get back to you!”

• GirlMomma
    commented on 's reply
    Sparkles something is in the water.

• Sparkles
    replied
    I don't know what's up with the kids, but I'm already done with this day

Dcb4 had a massive tantrum because I told him to clean up the toys he was playing with. Hyperventilating, crying for mom, the works. Then started crying because another kid was following him.

Dcb5 crying at lunch because another child was "being annoying" by talking over him.

Dcb4 crying because he didn't have a cup yet and apparently I wasn't moving fast enough.

I think nap might be early today.

Leave a comment:

• Cat Herder
    replied
    I knew it was coming. It is hilarious, but more appropriate for this thread.

Over 20 posts locally for "need affordable babysitter 6am-6pm, some weekends", "won't charge an arm and leg for three kids, 7am-6pm", "single mom with 5 kids under 5, varied hours" and my personal favorite "free or cheap sitter for 2 boys, some light housekeeping required. Must love dogs. Disney + available. Can bring up to two children with approval".

In other news, there were several posts asking for free or cheap attorneys to do Child Support Modifications as well.

Leave a comment:

• GirlMomma
    replied
    DCM texts me first thing this AM saying DCB2 is throwing up, but otherwise fine. She said she’d keep DCB2 home but asked if she could bring DCB3. I told her yes - I don’t exclude siblings because so far, I haven’t had an issue with anything spreading.

She gets here and goes on and on about how normal the DCB2 is is acting and how it must’ve been something he ate because on Sunday, DCB3 threw up… but he ate something bad 🤬

WHY DO PARENTS DENY THEIR CHILD IS SICK?!

I sent her home with the older boy. They can return Thursday.

Leave a comment:

• Annalee
    replied
    Power keeps going in and out as it’s storming here in the middle of nap

Leave a comment:

• e.j.
    commented on 's reply
    That's a pretty amazing track record! Glad you're feeling better.

• GirlMomma
    commented on 's reply
    Here’s to a new streak! 😉

• Annalee
    commented on 's reply
    Glad you are feeling better!

• Blackcat31
    commented on 's reply
    I am thank you! I have no idea what happened....feeling fine one minute and throwing up the next. Slept the entire day away yesterday. Slept more in one day than I do normally all week long. I haven't thrown up since I was a teenager in high school and drank too much...lol! Feel like a new person today though! haha! Totally bummed I ruined my "no sick days" streak though...

• GirlMomma
    commented on 's reply
    I hope you’re feeling better!

• GirlMomma
    commented on 's reply
    Alwaysgreener I understand! 💕

• Blackcat31
    replied
    Yesterday I ruined my 26 year streak of never having taken a sick day.
    Nothing like a stomach bug to make you feel alive! lol!

Leave a comment:

• Alwaysgreener
    commented on 's reply
    I was mostly just venting on how quickly they posted after they left my house.

• Alwaysgreener
    commented on 's reply
    I did send an email last night, stating it was nice to meet them and to let me know if they wanted to move ahead with the paperwork. I'm really not that worried, they choose me if they choose me if they don't they're lost.
Working...
X