X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Annalee
    replied
    Our school is recommending quarantine but is doing NO CONTACT TRACING....only the actual covid person HAS to quarantine.....It is such a chaotic mess.....a large daycare center and a small daycare in my county shut down today due to covid within their facilities....but the public schools carry on like all is well!

Leave a comment:

• Sparkles
    commented on 's reply
    Our school district has the same rule.

"If a student is vaccinated, they will not be required to quarantine due to direct contact."

It's going to be an interesting year! Hope I'm as lucky as I was last year 🤞I was the only daycare in town that didn't have to close due to exposure.

• GirlMomma
    commented on 's reply
    Our school started with no mask mandates. Less than 7 days into school, 20 kids tested positive causing over 200 kids to quarantine. It was on day 8 that they mandated the masks again.

These schools need to have a plan!

• Cat Herder
    replied
    And in other news, it is going to get worse. So much worse.

"_____ County Schools Covid-19 Response Plan, any person, including students, who has been fully vaccinated is not required to quarantine due to exposure to a positive case unless they develop symptoms."

I am not a worrier by nature, but this is the stupidest bleeping thing I have read to date. My county. Today. With the fact that vaccination does not stop anyone from getting or spreading it. Clearly, stopping the spread is no longer of concern. Let's just have COVID parties and get it all over with early in the school year.

"Oh, sure, Sally, bring Timmy so you can get some rest while you are down with COVID. Be sure to give him some motrin, first, so we don't have to call you in a little while."

Leave a comment:

• Cat Herder
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks! We are good. We practice a lot. A bit awkward with newborns in tow, but we handled it.

• Cat Herder
    commented on 's reply
    We are good. All clear now, they say.

• GirlMomma
    commented on 's reply
    Prayers CH! ❤️

• Annalee
    replied
    to you, CH!

Leave a comment:

• Blackcat31
    commented on 's reply
    Oh my goodness! Praying you will avoid any serious disaster!
    I’d be terrified…

• Cat Herder
    replied
    It goes back in it's hole. Second tornado warning of the day.

Leave a comment:

• Cat Herder
    commented on 's reply
    I am sorry you are having such a hard time of it lately. Subsidized childcare creates more problems than it solves. I hope things pick up for you, quick.

• Annalee
    replied
    I was cleaning in the bathroom last evening and the commode literally was so loose it would fall over Luckily my cousin is a plumber.....didn't have the right piece but came early this morning to fix it. If it's not one thing, it's another

Leave a comment:

• GirlMomma
    commented on 's reply
    Cat Herder yes! One of our coils was frozen. We get bad dust and dirt here, so the filter was very dirty, even though it was changed on 6/27. I changed the filter earlier in the day, he let just the fan run so that coil could thaw out. About 4 AM we had to turn it up because it got so cold in the house. I wasn’t complaining though! LOL

• Cat Herder
    commented on 's reply
    Were you guys able to get it going again? All ok?

• GirlMomma
    commented on 's reply
    Alwaysgreener it’s definitely a blessing!
Working...
X