Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Annalee
    replied
    I have a dcg5 now who has been wearing glasses since she was 3. I wear reading glasses so the kids always want glasses because dcg is like Ms. xxxx. Go to Amazon and search childrens books about glasses or google them....I haven't purchased any in particular, but since the little girl got glasses there are many books where someone in the book has glasses on and the kids are sure to notice....they all want glasses now that xxxx has them and her's are purple so that's really cool to them She has the life-time waranty where they are like jello and bendable.

Leave a comment:

• Michael
    replied
    Our son had eye surgery and was given glasses at 8 months. So we dealt with trying to keep them on him and later in preschool from others taking them off him. We used an elastic type glasses holder strap.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Alwaysgreener
    started a topic Glasses on Littles

Glasses on Littles

My ds3 is getting glasses. His vision is bad and he will have to wear them all the time. I think that he may keep them on like the doctor said but worry that others my take them off him.

Anyone experience having glasses on a child in day care?

Any books about glasses that you would recommend to read to the kids? (Or short video for my son)
Working...
X