Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CeriBear
    replied
    I’m thankful that I have a great class this year. I have no children with serious behavior issues and really nice parents. Even though COVID-19 has proved a challenge to communication I feel that this has been a great year. The kids have learned so much and taught me so much. I love my job and can’t imagine ever changing careers again. Teaching isn’t always easy and there are definitely tough days but the hugs and thank yous are worth it.

Leave a comment:

• Gemma
    replied
    I'm grateful for this Forum and its members

Leave a comment:

• Annalee
    replied
    I am thankful for my daycare business and for having a full-capacity load for most of my years; however, this week I am famished in the evening....have earned my pay for sure...busy, busy, busy......gotta work on my 'taming' skills.....my 'look' doesn't work anymore......not sure if it's covid hang-over or what!

Leave a comment:

• Gemma
    commented on 's reply
    She sounds like a very strong and determined woman

• Gemma
    commented on 's reply
    Me too! Can't wait to start working on the flowerbeds

• Annalee
    commented on 's reply
    Me, too! Makes me want to do some extra cleaning this weekend....a fresh start and a nice feeling of 'moving on' unlike last Spring.

• DaveA
    replied
    As weird as it sounds- I'm grateful my wife just left for the weekend. Not because I want to see her gone or won't miss her. But she's leaving for a race. Over the winter she had 2 surgeries, one of which was risky. We had to have several of the "if she didn't make it/ ends up paralyzed" conversations. So in a few months to go from that to potentially qualifying for worlds in aqua bike and aqua thon is wonderful.

Leave a comment:

• Blackcat31
    replied
    I am grateful the weather is finally showing signs of being Spring! The grass is starting to get a bit greener and the temps are staying above freezing overnight!
    The forecast for this weekend is suppose to be beautiful, sunny and warm! I am so excited to get outside and enjoy it!

Leave a comment:

• Gemma
    replied
    I'm grateful for the current families in my program

Leave a comment:

• Gemma
    commented on 's reply
    I'm happy for you!

• Annalee
    replied
    I'm grateful dh is sore but OK today and the insurance was prompt with service today with adjuster-visit and rental car.

Leave a comment:

• Turtle1
    replied
    I am grateful that the temperature hit 85 for the first time this year!

Leave a comment:

• Gemma
    started a topic The Gratitude Thread

The Gratitude Thread

I'm grateful the weather is not as bad as they predicted
Working...
X