Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cat Herder
    replied
    I am dealing with a good bit of hoard and hide these days, too. It is beyond frustrating. They act as if the only fun in play is preventing someone else from being able to. I am used to seeing that in the 2's, but these are 4's and it is absurd the levels they are willing to go to.

Leave a comment:

• Blackcat31
    replied
    I used to have the biggest collection of Lincoln Logs ever.... but none of the kids had a clue how to use them and everyone of them ended up just "sword fighting" with the largest ones and just heaping the other logs into piles so someone else couldn't have it.

I actually still have the collection as they were my husband's and his brothers from when they were growing up but I don't and won't have them at daycare anymore.
    Hot wheel cars are next.... I love them and have a huge collection spanning 40 years but seems the kids just want to hoard them verses actually play with them and I can't bear to see any more toys broken or ruined through ridiculous play habits.

Leave a comment:

• Cat Herder
    replied
    Tire swings. Classic, beloved but no longer "approved".

Leave a comment:

• Annalee
    replied
    A gears work station w/bins for materials. Can't find one anywhere since I sold mine..

Leave a comment:

• e.j.
    replied
    A Playskool sand and water table that, when the lids were closed, acted as a picnic table with bench seats. It lasted for years and the kids loved playing with it. I think it's been discontinued because I haven't been able to find another like it. I'd buy it in a heartbeat if I could find it again.

Leave a comment:

• CeriBear
    replied
    Lite Brite. I really need to purchase another one for my classroom. My last one was so old they no longer sell the type of replacement bulb needed.

Leave a comment:

• Alwaysgreener
    started a topic Best Toy You No Longer Have

Best Toy You No Longer Have

What is a toy that you no longer have that you would love to get again?
    Last edited by Alwaysgreener; 05-07-2021, 10:03 PM.
Working...
X