X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cat Herder
    replied
    Ok, which one of you did it???

My email is flooded with " Advocating for ECE" and "Get your CDA" newsletters.

Good one.

Just remember I spent well over 30 years, total, in a firehouse.... I know about some truly terrifying email subscription newsletters.

Leave a comment:

• e.j.
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks. Now I am, too. lol

• Annalee
    commented on 's reply
    Lololololololol

• Cat Herder
    replied
    I've been singing "Wash your hands...Wash, washy wash, washy wash your hands. Scrub em' while you sing this song.", in Elmo's voice, in my head, for over 12 hours. now. When should I call a doctor?

Pray for me.

Leave a comment:

• Rockgirl
    commented on 's reply
    Definitely way too cute to correct! 😁

• Blackcat31
    replied
    One of my DCK age 3 calls short sleeves “up sleeves” and long sleeves “down sleeves” and I don’t have the heart to correct her because it’s so cute. ❤️

She also calls polka dots “coca-dots” because she thinks they are miniature coconuts

Leave a comment:

• Alwaysgreener
    replied
    DCG says something about her mom's boyfriend, S. I ask if S is her friend. She says "no he is not DS."

I told DCM, and she says that dcg was playing and she turned to S and said "DS, look at.." paused then said, "S look at.."

Leave a comment:

• SignMeUp
    replied
    It's not often that parents can pull a new one on me, after all these decades.
    But a parent of a 3 yr old (also had her 7 yr old from birth to kindy) wanted to have 'the nap talk.'
    I'm thinking, Oh crap, he just turned three and still needs a nap!
    But no! She wants me to make sure he sleeps longer 🤯
    I mean, it's a nice change from the usual, but will you tell me how to Make him sleep longer?

By the way, she wanted her daughter to nap less, before she was three.

Leave a comment:

• e.j.
    commented on 's reply
    I love how little kid brains work!

• Annalee
    replied
    Our trees have been trimmed back and as they grow back out the limbs/leaves are sagging downward as they are tender and struggling a little. Well, Yesterday as dcb3 was leaving he turned around and said, "hey, ms, xxx, why are your trees upside down". In a way that was a really smart thought. I have laughed every time I think about it.

Leave a comment:

• GirlMomma
    commented on 's reply
    Insert <wtf> here 😂

• Annalee
    commented on 's reply
    Clueless being the key word here; yes, clueless.....I tell my mom these parents 'think' from the 'neck-up'; NO processing skills! LOL
    Last edited by Annalee; 09-22-2022, 03:52 PM.

• e.j.
    commented on 's reply
    Clueless! lol

• Sparkles
    replied
    Posting here because it's funny in a ridiculous way lol

I had a dcm tell me this morning that she has a lot of toys to get rid of. Said she doesn't know what to do with them and someone told her that the daycare center in our town is always looking for toys.

I just thought it was funny that she mentioned THAT daycare, but didn't think of the one that her child goes to. Ya know...mine

This is also the same dcm that when the center was doing a fundraiser, she told me "I mean, they have to pay for everything themselves. I'm sure that's a lot of money." Ya think?! Like I don't have to buy everything myself?!

Leave a comment:

• Sahm121
    replied
    New dcf asked for clarification about sending treats for Halloween party. The newsletter was specific (listed the favorite affordable treats and some non food treat ideas). Our group is 6 kids. So they can buy a box of individual goldfish or some play doh and it’s less than $5!

new dcm asks ‘ohhhhh… you want ME to provide it!’. I was tired and a little snarky so I laughed and said ‘yea. That’s why it says “what to bring” not ‘what I’m providing’ 🙄. She sighs and says okay .

some people Wish they could just throw money at things. Next time I’ll say $10 each and I’ll buy the treats lol

Leave a comment:

Working...
X