X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rockgirl
    replied
    Dcm came to pick up dcb2 yesterday. She helped him put on his jacket while she and I chatted about the day. Dcb loudly said, “ZIP IT!!” Dcm looked shocked and said, “Where are you hearing that?” I said, “I think he needs help getting his zipper started, so he can zip up his jacket.” 🤣

Leave a comment:

• GirlMomma
    commented on 's reply
    That’s the exact day DH and I started dating! 😂 I’ve been screwed up since the pandemic. 2020/2021 are a blur. LOL

Good night, CH!

• Annalee
    commented on 's reply
    You are killing me, Smalls! LOL

• Cat Herder
    replied
    I just signed out my last kid with 11/17/2017.

So it begins....

Catch y'all on the flipside. Goodnight!

Leave a comment:

• Cat Herder
    commented on 's reply
    I don't use that email for daycare. I get all my spam, sales and daycare related stuff on another account.

No worries, my bet is a more local prankster who has a similar sense of humor to me. Recently shut doors and is vehemently enjoying being done.

• Annalee
    commented on 's reply
    I'm not sure the shortage is the complete problems; there are too many parents that received that 20 month free daycare pay and they mis-managed their money and now either can't or don't want to pay.??

• Cat Herder
    commented on 's reply
    "Advocacy groups are looking for answers as the child care crisis mounts. A chronic shortage of child care across the U.S. had curbed the economy’s growth even before COVID-19 swept the country in 2020—and the pandemic just worsened the problem. "

Yep. Ok. Sure, that's what caused everyone to quit and find a better field to work in.

• Annalee
    commented on 's reply
    I always get CDA newsletters but have started getting the advocating ECE ones lately too. LOL

• Cat Herder
    replied
    Ok, which one of you did it???

My email is flooded with " Advocating for ECE" and "Get your CDA" newsletters.

Good one.

Just remember I spent well over 30 years, total, in a firehouse.... I know about some truly terrifying email subscription newsletters.

Leave a comment:

• e.j.
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks. Now I am, too. lol

• Annalee
    commented on 's reply
    Lololololololol

• Cat Herder
    replied
    I've been singing "Wash your hands...Wash, washy wash, washy wash your hands. Scrub em' while you sing this song.", in Elmo's voice, in my head, for over 12 hours. now. When should I call a doctor?

Pray for me.

Leave a comment:

• Rockgirl
    commented on 's reply
    Definitely way too cute to correct! 😁

• Blackcat31
    replied
    One of my DCK age 3 calls short sleeves “up sleeves” and long sleeves “down sleeves” and I don’t have the heart to correct her because it’s so cute. ❤️

She also calls polka dots “coca-dots” because she thinks they are miniature coconuts

Leave a comment:

• Alwaysgreener
    replied
    DCG says something about her mom's boyfriend, S. I ask if S is her friend. She says "no he is not DS."

I told DCM, and she says that dcg was playing and she turned to S and said "DS, look at.." paused then said, "S look at.."

Leave a comment:

Working...
X