X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eleamo84
    replied
    DCG5 to DCB5: I do not appreciate your behavior! Please stop spitting, it is disgusting.

This was said in her teacher voice. 😂

Leave a comment:

• Rockgirl
    commented on 's reply
    Alwaysgreener yes, exactly!

• Alwaysgreener
    commented on 's reply
    Rockgirl My sister would ask me questions like that. "How do your families feel about you not working Fridays?" I have no idea, never asked them.--- I mean It was clear to them from the start that I was not open on Fridays, it is not like I sprung it on them suddenly.

• Rockgirl
    commented on 's reply
    My mom used to always ask me before my vacation days, “Were all the parents able to find somewhere for their kids to go while you’re off?” My answer was always, “I hope so, but I never ask.”

• Alwaysgreener
    commented on 's reply
    lol, I write my closure as separate dates so it doesn't look like I take a lot of time off. I do not want to be known as the daycare that is always closed.

• Annalee
    replied
    I'm closed July 1-5. Isn't it funny how families are a little "oh what will I do" without realizing it's simply a Friday, Monday and Tuesday. I'm NOT doing the figuring-out for them! They think it's a whole daycare week.
    Last edited by Annalee; 1 week ago.

Leave a comment:

• Annalee
    commented on 's reply
    Common sense is a flower that doesn’t grow in everyone’s garden!!!!!!

• Blackcat31
    replied
    Sent a notice about raising rates.
    Assumed most parents would opt for 4 days at lesser rate vs the much higher 5 day rate
    I only offer 4 or 5 day weekly flat rates due 52 weeks a year
    All families opted for 5 days
    Um, ok. I’ll take the extra extra day for the lots of extra pay. (Shrugs)

Leave a comment:

• e.j.
    replied
    Originally posted by Alwaysgreener View Post
    The best part is that he is not sure what to do with the attention as he is not kid-friendly. When she tries to hug him, with his permission, he stiffens up and does not move one bit until she lets go.
    This reminds me of dogs and cats that tend to gravitate toward people who are afraid of or
    don't like animals. lol

Leave a comment:

• Alwaysgreener
    replied
    DCG almost 3 arrives after the bus time so she doesn't see SA kid until after nap, then he goes home within the next hour. However, he is how she talks to her mom about. DCM asked me about him and she laughed because dcg said he was 3. DCG adores SA B and on the 1st day of summer break, she says SAB is here forever. I almost fell over with a lack of excitement, screaming, " Oh no, he is not". LOL.

Today, she did not want to get out of the car and when she came in DCm tells me that she reminded DCG that if she didn't go inside, she couldn't see her friends. She got excited when she realized that SAB was inside and she said "I love SAB" and got out of the car.

She has unofficially invited SAB to her b-day party but none of the other kids. She will ask if she can play with SAB and then go over to him and tickle him. She will follow him around and just sit next to him.

The best part is that he is not sure what to do with the attention as he is not kid-friendly. When she tries to hug him, with his permission, he stiffens up and does not move one bit until she lets go.

Leave a comment:

• Annalee
    replied
    dcg2.5 just pooped her pants while wearing a dress with dinosaurs on it and I said 'let me check your dress to see if anything is on it'...dcg said 'it's ok, it's just dinosaurs. She's been potty-trained since age two so I really hope she isn't getting sick.

Leave a comment:

• GirlMomma
    commented on 's reply
    Cat Herder nope!

• Cat Herder
    commented on 's reply
    But they don't want to pay for a Memorial day closure......

• GirlMomma
    replied
    Caller: Do you have any spots open for the summer for a 6YO and 3YO?

School just let out on Tuesday

Leave a comment:

• Alwaysgreener
    replied
    SA forgot his binder at home. DCM found it and texted me to let me know she was dropping it off. I didn't say anything to SA until after his mom left. And I told him to go grab his binder off the porch.

Even proceeds to tell my daughter that I saw his binder on the porch and it must have fell out of his backpack but his backpack was not unzipped.

I laughed and before I could explain he's then accuses me of tricking him by taking the binder out of his backpack and putting it on the porch. Lol

Leave a comment:

Working...
X