X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GirlMomma
    commented on 's reply
    You got this! ❤️ Hopefully it’s healing well!

• GirlMomma
    commented on 's reply
    Woo Hoo!! Thursday’s are my lite days, too. I always look forward to it.

• Cat Herder
    commented on 's reply
    FTR, My 8th grade self just saw the funny in that for the first time. I have seen those words my whole life so never heard it, until just now. >> Snort. <<

• Cat Herder
    replied
    I just received three call-outs. No one is sick. Two off to the ATL zoo with Grandma. One off to the Anna Ruby dress up tea party, hike and tour at Hardman Farm in Sautee Nacoochee.

I will only have two boys under two. This is going to be fun.

I am trying so hard not to look for the other shoe or anvil over my head.

Leave a comment:

• Cat Herder
    commented on 's reply
    Sending such good luck!! Mine is currently pain free and I can walk barefoot for the first time in three months. Maybe we can both finally be on the mend.

• Annalee
    replied
    I go back for an X-ray this morning. Pray all is healing like it should. I’m at 3.5 weeks. I’m thinking positive!

Leave a comment:

• Cat Herder
    replied
    There were five racoons, a mama and her babies, on the playground this morning, a chipmunk at the ground feeder, birds singing galore and a HUGE bunny in the garden during morning walkthrough. For just a moment, I was transported back to Mr. McGregor's garden. It is such a beautiful morning and I still have thirty minute to enjoy my coffee before opening. It is going to be a great day, I can feel it.

Leave a comment:

• Annalee
    commented on 's reply
    Adult peer pressure is killing me...LOL I ordered one too....it's free shipping so I had to do it....LOL

• Annalee
    commented on 's reply
    I will check it out!

• Blackcat31
    commented on 's reply
    Me either but he saw a commercial for one and KNEW I'd want one! Pretty inexpensive and re-chargeable too!
    https://www.homedepot.com/p/Dremel-H...P-01/315442523

• Annalee
    replied
    Originally posted by Blackcat31 View Post
    Im sooo excited! My husband bought me a cordless glue gun! This will change craft time for sure! lol!
    I didn't even know they made those

Leave a comment:

• Blackcat31
    replied
    Im sooo excited! My husband bought me a cordless glue gun! This will change craft time for sure! lol!

Leave a comment:

• GirlMomma
    commented on 's reply
    Gemma it’s been a great day so far! Looking forward to closing time and the weekend with my family ❤️

• Gemma
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you! Hope today is a good day for you too

• GirlMomma
    replied
    Good morning and HAPPY FRIDAY! 🎉

Leave a comment:

Working...
X