Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It’s the last week for a family that has been challenging. They decided to keep kiddo home yesterday and today due to illness (they wouldn’t be on their last week if they had done that all
    Along and not gotten snippy with me when I sent home). But yesterday and today gave me a glimpse of life without constant screaming. We went on a walk today and it wasn’t running trying to get back before the screaming started. No rushing to cook because of screaming about to start. No patting backs to help kids fall Back Asleep because screaming woke them
    up.

And wow. It’s so beautiful!

Comment

• e.j.
      e.j. commented
      Editing a comment
      As much as I would never wish a little one ill, kids like that sure do make it easy to enjoy their absence.

• Originally posted by Sahm121 View Post
    It’s the last week for a family that has been challenging. They decided to keep kiddo home yesterday and today due to illness (they wouldn’t be on their last week if they had done that all
    Along and not gotten snippy with me when I sent home). But yesterday and today gave me a glimpse of life without constant screaming. We went on a walk today and it wasn’t running trying to get back before the screaming started. No rushing to cook because of screaming about to start. No patting backs to help kids fall Back Asleep because screaming woke them
    up.

And wow. It’s so beautiful!
    I 100% understand the situation… as well as the peace you feel with the absence of said child/family.

Comment

• Finally, I dropped below my 10 lb weight loss! I had been just hanging at the 10 lb, but finally some tenths of a pound less than that....I've replaced my treadmill part of the my workout with the elliptical and I like it much better; especially for my hips/back/knees....Feeling it this morning!

Comment

Working...
      X