X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Annalee
    commented on 's reply
    90's for us this weekend......not sure if I'm ready for that but we do go to the river for Memorial Day weekend so time for the water sports so maybe the temps will warm the river quickly!

• GirlMomma
    replied
    DC grandma brought me a nice wax warmer and new scents today. I am so grateful to have parents/grandparents that appreciate me!

Leave a comment:

• Gemma
    replied
    My youngest just finished high school, I'm glad this chapter is finally over!

Leave a comment:

• Blackcat31
    commented on 's reply
    It's been pretty sunny here lately but it's only been in the upper 50ies/lowere 60ies but the forecast for next week here is suppose to in the 80ies! A quick and sudden change!
    I'd prefer we gradually get warmer verses it being so quick. But I will not complain! lol! Glad you are finally seeing the sun down there!! It's gets so depressing and sad when it's dreary and gray out!

• Cat Herder
    replied
    The sun is coming out for the first time this week.

Leave a comment:

• Alwaysgreener
    replied
    In 2019 QRIS extended our rating in MI 6 months. Moving my renewal from my busy summer to February but making it closer to my license renewal. This year they extended our rating a year, making it the opposite year. The bad news is they are updating and tightening the rules on it so I may not renew/qualify for as many points the next time. The good news is that I am gaining recommendations and being the top-listed daycare on the state site will not be as important come 2023.
    Also, my ds will be entering school fall of 2023, giving me the opportunity and freedom to choose to continue or do something else that gives me more freedom to be there for my kids.

Leave a comment:

• Gemma
    replied
    Finally a warm, sunny day!

Leave a comment:

• Annalee
    replied
    My youngest son, you know?; the one who was gonna be a 'gamer' cause you can make money doing that , ya know??? Well, we are 'eyeing' the accouning-field now per his visit with his counselor for classes for his senior year......it seems his math/science/chemistry field is 'excelling'. so he's not crazy about the 'extra' college classes but I told him 'vocational' schools bypass most of that stuff and he can do 'accounting' there as well.....we shall see!!!! Either way, he is 'thinking' now about other things than gaming. Yes; he is also interested in the farm with horses, in particular, so maybe he can have a horse business.

Leave a comment:

• Cat Herder
    replied
    Today one of my infants held their own bottle for the very first time.

Leave a comment:

• Cat Herder
    started a topic The Positive Thread

The Positive Thread

What happened today that was good?
Working...
X