X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gumdrops
    replied
    I decided to take the summer off to work my side business full time! All of my families were able to find back up care and plan to return in the fall. Praying my side business can become my full-time career!

Leave a comment:

• Blackcat31
    replied
    Happy Monday all! Feeling like it's going to be a great week! Slept great for the first time in a long time so woke up feeling good!
    My kiddos all seem to be snippy and unfriendly this morning but they ARE all girls so.... Hopefully they'll all be BFF's by end of day... haha!

Tons of paperwork completed over the last few weeks but still have lots more to do! I hate the first few months of the year.

Hoping everyone has a wonderful start to the week!

Leave a comment:

• GirlMomma
    replied
    My early kiddo isn’t here this week so I won’t have anyone until about 8ish giving me about 30 mins of peace after DD leaves. 🙌🏽

Leave a comment:

• GirlMomma
    replied
    I had a lousy week but all my families picked up before 5 today.

🙌🏽

Leave a comment:

• Blackcat31
    commented on 's reply
    -23F actual temp tonight and we literally have several feet of snow on the ground.
    My sidewalk at daycare looks so funny because the snow banks on both sides are atleast 2-3 feet tall. But Farmers Almanac says 25 days until Spring… lol! 😂

• e.j.
    commented on 's reply
    It's 63 degrees and windy here. All the snow is gone except for a few small piles left in shady areas. It was so nice to go outside to play this morning without having to put on snowsuits, boots, hats and mittens! Tomorrow, temperatures are supposed to be in the low 30's with a snowstorm expected for tomorrow night through Friday, leaving us with 8-12 inches of snow. Crazy New England weather!!

Enjoy your 75 degree temps! That sounds heavenly!!

• Annalee
    commented on 's reply
    It is 38 here right now....another cold snap but warmer days are ahead.

• Cat Herder
    replied
    We just hit 75 degrees on the playground, no wind at all so it feels HOT. The kids were asking for sprinklers and popsicles. I did not see that coming.

Leave a comment:

• GirlMomma
    commented on 's reply
    I just saw this - that is super affordable! DH and I may have to sneak away one year.

• Cat Herder
    commented on 's reply
    GM, If you stay at the Hampton in East Bay/Daphne the bayside king rooms are running $131. The balcony overlooks the bay and one of the best local seafood places is two doors down, Lejeune's Market by the Bay. Two people can't eat $100 worth of seafood there in a weekend. lol! The servin sizes are massive and the staff are just the best, long-term folks. We've been going for 20 years. https://www.hilton.com/en/book/reser...epLinking=true & https://www.facebook.com/LejeunesMar...=page_internal
    https://www.al.com/life/2022/01/here...bile-area.html

• e.j.
    commented on 's reply
    Sounds like fun. Have a great time!

• GirlMomma
    commented on 's reply
    I’ve always wanted to experience Marci Gras. Enjoy!!!!!

• Cat Herder
    replied
    2 more hours and I am off to the bay for two days. Crab claws, shrimp and oysters for me.... Then a walk through the boardwalks. It has been way too long. I love Mobile in the spring. Happy Mardi Gras, Y'all!!!

Leave a comment:

• e.j.
    replied
    BC, I know exactly what you're saying. I'm feeling the same way today. I sent one kid home when he spiked a fever and was obviously not feeling well. Since there's the chance it could be Covid, his sibling went home, too. They're my two toughest kids in terms of behavior so while I feel sorry one is sick, I am enjoying less stress now that they've gone home. Crossing my fingers that it's not Covid but will cross that bridge if/when we get to it.

Leave a comment:

• GirlMomma
    commented on 's reply
    Alwaysgreener if they’re still new to PT I do make them all go at the same time. These kiddos are all ages 3-4 so I can trust them - sort of 😂

Blackcat31 thank you! I do sometimes feel bad too, but it is all about the mood in group care! Thankfully, my other kiddos are related and none of them are sick - they just had a family matter. Enjoy your lighter day today, too!
Working...
X