X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GirlMomma
    replied
    I only have two here today. They’re my first kiddos to leave too! I have a church event tonight at 5:30, my normal closing time. I’m just saying, the Lord works in mysterious ways

Leave a comment:

• Sahm121
    replied
    Sorry this is long!

I had Covid in February and my husband got hospitalized (He’s fully recovered). I ended up closing for 3 weeks. I terminated one family because while he was in the hospital, they sent me a threatening message about if I don’t open soon they’ll have to withdraw care. So I termed. 2 other families (the three were friends) withdrew the week i opened up so not only did I lose income for 3 weeks from them giving me Covid and dealt with all the stress of it, I lost 4 kids in a matter of a week. It left me with 4 kids so not enough to pay my own bills let alone pay my assistants. I took out a loan and figured I’d use it to pay them and just float until I can’t anymore.

Today, I did the final round of interviews to fill all the Spots and i have 3 on the waitlist that are willing to PAY me to go in the waitlist because they’ve heard about me. God is good!!!

(and a little gloat - one of the families that left ended up calling me back. They decided to sell their house and move to the suburbs and wanted to apologize to me. Leaving my daycare was the worst decision they made for their 3 year old. I told them mom thanks and wished them luck in their move, but totally made my day)

Leave a comment:

• Blackcat31
    commented on 's reply
    Annalee lol! Sorry, not sorry! It's soooooo easy to use! Easy to get out, heat up, use and put away! Makes me wanna do a ton of glue crafts now!

• GirlMomma
    commented on 's reply
    Your school district goes back early! 😳

• Alwaysgreener
    replied
    Off to the Sarfi.

Leave a comment:

• GirlMomma
    replied
    Happy Friday!

Leave a comment:

• Blackcat31
    commented on 's reply
    Good to hear! Definitely a positive step in the right direction!

• e.j.
    commented on 's reply
    That's great news! Glad you're healing as quickly as you are.

• Annalee
    replied
    Everything is healing nicely! Got an ankle brace to lace up and strap that will fit inside the boot while working but I can work out of the boot and use only the ankle brace as slowly/quickly as I feel. So I take this as positive news! Go back in four weeks!

Leave a comment:

• Cat Herder
    commented on 's reply
    School starts back next week. I think that is the reason for the sudden urge to "do something" before summer is over.

• Annalee
    commented on 's reply
    That's the plan, CH, healing well so at least I know I'm headed in the right direction!

• GirlMomma
    commented on 's reply
    You got this! ❤️ Hopefully it’s healing well!

• GirlMomma
    commented on 's reply
    Woo Hoo!! Thursday’s are my lite days, too. I always look forward to it.

• Cat Herder
    commented on 's reply
    FTR, My 8th grade self just saw the funny in that for the first time. I have seen those words my whole life so never heard it, until just now. >> Snort. <<

• Cat Herder
    replied
    I just received three call-outs. No one is sick. Two off to the ATL zoo with Grandma. One off to the Anna Ruby dress up tea party, hike and tour at Hardman Farm in Sautee Nacoochee.

I will only have two boys under two. This is going to be fun.

I am trying so hard not to look for the other shoe or anvil over my head.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X