War in Ukraine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• War in Ukraine

Is this making anyone else a bit apprehensive?

I don't like how some of it has been playing out for us (the U.S.) and while I feel horrible for any human caught up in war, especially the children and animals that are purely innocent no matter how you look at it, but this situation is upsetting for many reasons.

I don't necessarily take any comfort in how our country is handling it but at the same time I don't have any better ideas either.

Ugh! Sometimes it feels like we've come so far as a society and other times I feel like we are all just taking a slow walk to annihilation.

America’s biggest geopolitical problem is that there are two adversaries on the planet, that are communist, who would prevent the world from becoming an economically peaceful planet.

Death and destruction are only a means to their power and control. Was Ukraine a real threat to Russia? No - It was more about resources and it’s growth and increasing its power moving eastward toward Europe.

The same holds true with China. Their advancement toward unifying Taiwan and their military strategic positioning in the South Pacific will ultimately cause conflicts with the West and America. We are in dangerous times.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackcat31 View Post
      Is this making anyone else a bit apprehensive?

I don't like how some of it has been playing out for us (the U.S.) and while I feel horrible for any human caught up in war, especially the children and animals that are purely innocent no matter how you look at it, but this situation is upsetting for many reasons.

I don't necessarily take any comfort in how our country is handling it but at the same time I don't have any better ideas either.

Ugh! Sometimes it feels like we've come so far as a society and other times I feel like we are all just taking a slow walk to annihilation.
      AGREED....As I've posted before, my brothers and I have these discussions regularly.....destruction for our country is coming from within and IT IS SCARY!
      Last edited by Annalee; 2 weeks ago.

Comment

Working...
      X